In the Capital District region, businesses and homeowners are unfortunately quite familiar with the issues that cause severe water damage.
When water damage occurs, an expedient response is vital to reducing the damage and to ensure your home or business is restored back to normal. As contents, flooring and other building materials stays wet, more damage is inevitable. GForce Restoration will arrive within 1 hour locally mitigate, inhibit and resolve your circumstance.
In addition to flash flooding due to excessive rain and storms, other damaging causes of water damage include:
- Leaking or Burst Pipes
- Toilet Overflow
- Grinder or sub pump fails
- Window and Roof Leaks
- Sewage Backup
- Appliance Leaks
At GForce Restore, our water damage restoration approach includes the following steps:
- Ensuring the safety of those who live or work on the property
- Mitigating the source the of the water
- Work directly with Insurance companies
- Professional Inspection of premise
- Water Extraction
- Removal of Damaged Building Material
- Set up and stratigically place dehumidifiers and air movers throughout as needed.
- Monitoring services
- Mold Testing Clearance